Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Possibly the worst leather jacket on TV

Just remember to leave a plate of Grey Matter on the stoop this Christmas and Zombie Clause might drop a present for you.....

winterland1

Practically Family
I thought exactly the same thing!
The front isn't to bad, but the back just looks like a bad William Shakespear costume!
Those puffy shoulders are so very wrong...

Here you go:

ScreenShot2013-12-02at140810_zpsf0b2b6a8.png

ScreenShot2013-12-02at140751_zps6d934190.png

ScreenShot2013-12-02at140707_zps18f82783.png

I never noticed the puffy thing when watching the show. Actually thought of here when I saw him with leather. I thought it looked decent when not paused. There was a part where he let the little girl rub mud on it. Thought hey he is giving it some aging. :wink:
HD The Walking Dead is the first series I have gotten into in years. I usually do not like any modern TV series. The last one I liked was House.
The zombie thing is secondary as it actually has great characters and a good story. It is not about the gore even though it is gory at times. I suggest trying to start from the very beginning and see if you like it. You might get hooked. It is the second season right now. If you have netflix I think they are on there. You can also try youtube. Start from the beginning though. Last nights show was very good.
I won't give anything away.

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I never noticed the puffy thing when watching the show. Actually thought of here when I saw him with leather. I thought it looked decent when not paused. There was a part where he let the little girl rub mud on it. Thought hey he is giving it some aging. :wink:
HD The Walking Dead is the first series I have gotten into in years. I usually do not like any modern TV series. The last one I liked was House.
The zombie thing is secondary as it actually has great characters and a good story. It is not about the gore even though it is gory at times. I suggest trying to start from the very beginning and see if you like it. You might get hooked. It is the second season right now. If you have netflix I think they are on there. You can also try youtube. Start from the beginning though. Last nights show was very good.

+1 to all that, although it is the 4th season!

winterland1

Practically Family
Woops. I forgot I started watching last year and caught up on all the seasons then. So thought 2. 4 it is. I watched most of them on Netflix and some on Comcast cable on demand. I remember I watched the whole first season over a weekend. Got me hooked.

pauleway

Practically Family

I don't get the zombie/vampire thing (or dancing w/the stars or Amer.Idol either) but that is one nice looking woman in that pic!!;)

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
I thought exactly the same thing!
The front isn't to bad, but the back just looks like a bad William Shakespear costume!
Those puffy shoulders are so very wrong...

Here you go:

ScreenShot2013-12-02at140751_zps6d934190.png

ScreenShot2013-12-02at140707_zps18f82783.png

You guys are being a little rough. I'm assuming it's a prop jacket pieced together probably in a hurry just to look decent enough for a couple shots. It was only in a couple of scenes in 2 episodes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart