Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Not a jacket but, Thedi always has the coolest pants, I believe these are fireman's trousers? firefox_pTSBzROqHJ.png
Similar button design to these 40's Bi-Lateral ones I found online: i-img1200x800-16814496088ynhhd15.jpg

Moontanning

One of the Regulars
Does anyone have experience with the tambonato deerskin Thedi is offering that they can share? Particularly if anyone has seen it in black. I've only seen a couple examples of brown tambonato but it is also available in black.

Psychadiculous

New in Town
To anyone who has ordered and received a Thedi jacket recently: what was your lead time? I ordered and finalized details in March and curious how long others have waited recently.

Mister Rivets

One of the Regulars
Does anyone have experience with the tambonato deerskin Thedi is offering that they can share? Particularly if anyone has seen it in black. I've only seen a couple examples of brown tambonato but it is also available in black.
I am getting the black deer skin. I let teddy pick the leather for my new jacket. Should be ready next month. I saw and tried on the blue color very nice material thick and soft

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner