Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

nickv

One of the Regulars
Adding some pics of my second Thedi Jacket here , model 127996 in black Canneto cowhide washed and waxed which i received in Dec last year (our summer here in Australia). Have worn it extensively over our recent autumn and winter along with my other jackets. I initially had my reservations about the shortness of the length which i discussed in my post here https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/my-second-thedi-arrived-mixed-feelings.106426/
I absolutely am enjoying having a shorter jacket. The jacket came with a brown and black removable mouton collars.
Some pics with them as well .
Thedi 127996 .jpg

Thedi 127996 front.jpg

Thedi 127996 back.jpg

Thedi Leather Jacket code -127996 - 3  looks.jpg

Last edited:

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Adding some pics of my second Thedi Jacket here , model 127996 in black Canetto cowhide washed and waxed which i received in Dec last year (our summer here in Australia). Have worn it extensively over our recent autumn and winter along with my other jackets. I initially had my reservations about the shortness of the length which i discussed in my post here https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/my-second-thedi-arrived-mixed-feelings.106426/
I absolutely am enjoying having a shorter jacket. The jacket came with a brown and black removable mouton collars.
View attachment 451612

View attachment 451613

View attachment 451614

View attachment 451615
Looks fantastic man!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Adding some pics of my second Thedi Jacket here , model 127996 in black Canetto cowhide washed and waxed which i received in Dec last year (our summer here in Australia). Have worn it extensively over our recent autumn and winter along with my other jackets. I initially had my reservations about the shortness of the length which i discussed in my post here https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/my-second-thedi-arrived-mixed-feelings.106426/
View attachment 451612

View attachment 451613

View attachment 451614

View attachment 451615

Jacket looks great on you. You’re making me think of a third Thedi.
Do you have any close up pics of the leather?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 451612

View attachment 451613

View attachment 451614

View attachment 451615
Awesome jacket, good call not to send this one back. The shorter length goes great with this style imo. I love the look of that brown collar.

nickv

One of the Regulars
That's an awsome jacket. I'm just curious Marc, you state that the leather is hand dyed Bruciato hh. My first Thedi is chest nut brown Italian hh. I'm just wondering if they are the same leather or different, as in some pics they look very similar.

58panheadfan

One Too Many

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I'm just curious Marc, you state that the leather is hand dyed Bruciato hh. My first Thedi is chest nut brown Italian hh. I'm just wondering if they are the same leather or different, as in some pics they look very similar.
It started out like the swatch, then Theodoros hand dyed it black. I was somewhat worried that it would wear off very quickly looking like one of those fast aging Fine Creek jackets but as you can see the wear is very subtle, exactly what I had in mind for this jacket.

A6C68746-D1CE-4922-8782-BEAF63F20918.jpeg
37CA7076-BDE7-4AD0-812E-2DEFE07C813D.jpeg

scurvyfreedman

Familiar Face
View attachment 451612

View attachment 451613

View attachment 451614

View attachment 451615

I usually find black leather too stark, but this is really nice. It's probably the first black jacket I've ever been drawn to immediately. And, the collars are great. When naked, the collar has the perfect roll too. Just perfect.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 451612

View attachment 451613

View attachment 451614

View attachment 451615

Thats looks super cool! Had the same jacket, but sold it as I never wore it. Feel like the dumbest person in Europe after seeing these pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk