Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post Thedi Leather Jacket Photos Here........

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Was a good day. Deer skin Cafe Racer teddy picked the Deer skin which I would have never picked, It's so darn soft and thick

Also got a Vest which fits perfect

Teddy is truly the Master. He came to my garage and measured me when he was in Los Angeles

I should change my user name to THUMB NAIL GUY
That vest is absolutely amazing. Maybe I missed it, but what kind of leather is the vest?

jeo

One Too Many
Second one looks like their 'Canetto' cowhide. I could be wrong though.
He told me what it was but for the life of me I can’t remember. Either way, it was very thick and heavy.

All of the leathers I had in hand including the buffalo were substantial. Nothing flimsy. Everything was super high quality. The horsehides in particular were very impressive.

Bennarion

One Too Many
On my jacket, HH leather is soft and very comfortable, not thick
SAVE_20230719_070906.jpg
SAVE_20230719_071028.jpg

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Can’t wait for my black horse hide jacket! It’s in the works now! Just picked out my liner! won’t be done till after summer but that’s okay. Too hot now! it’s not finished but it’s looking sick!
Looks great so far! How’d you get photos of it in production? Theodoros hasn’t ever done this for me… though I suppose I never asked. Fun to see it come together.

Mandarin

Practically Family
Hey folks - Does anyone have experience with Thedi horsehide? I have jackets from Thedi in goat, cow and shearling, but haven't handled their HH before. Any photos or details will help, like weight, stiffness, etc.

In order to stay within the scope of this thread, here's a picture of my shearling cafe racer. :) View attachment 533381
I have a CR in horse hide that's about 1.1 mm thick. I think it was tanned in Italy. Like @torfjord's , it's rather soft and supple, very comfortable.
IMG-2936.jpg
IMG-2937.jpg
IMG-2938.jpg

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
I suppose he did this because the liner I chose was out of stock. Definitely cool to see a sneak peak. I’m dying to get my hands on it!

Yes His horse hide is an Italian tanned leather.

Looks great so far! How’d you get photos of it in production? Theodoros hasn’t ever done this for me… though I suppose I never asked. Fun to see it come together

Squirrel_hero

Familiar Face
Excited to share these cool pictures from when Theodoros visited! We took a drive and some pics on the beautiful Malibu coast with my vintage 1958 Chevy Cameo. Theodoros looked badass in his self-made custom jacket, pants, and backpack. I feel privileged to have spent a couple of awesome days hanging out with him. He’s truly one of the coolest and nicest talented guys I’ve met! I hope to go to Greece one day to visit him and experience his world firsthand. It was an unforgettable experience and the start to a hopefully life long friendship.

Attachments

• IMG_5038.jpeg
    IMG_5038.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 204
  • IMG_5019.jpeg
    IMG_5019.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 214

Jasonindenver

One of the Regulars
A little late in posting photos of my first Thed…..

I went with the Niko in an XL through Thurston Brothers in Cuio Buffalo. Carrie tweaked the arm length a bit and had Theodoros drop the back length about a half inch to even out the normal sharp front drop. I also modified the design by changing the pockets to those used on the Evander.

Carrie and Theo nailed the fit on this. It is incredibly comfortable right out of the box. The stitching is simply flawless. Not one stitch length variance, double stitching, wavy line or loose thread. Much like my Aero, Thedi makes damn sure you get what you expect when you are buying a premium jacket.

Attachments

• IMG_2524.jpeg
    IMG_2524.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0417.jpeg
    IMG_0417.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_2523.jpeg
    IMG_2523.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Just snagged this custom Titan in black FQHH. The previous owner ordered through Thurston Bros., modifying the back pattern, and from what I can tell, length in the body and arms. I couldn't have gotten a better fit if I'd custom ordered it myself.

The hide is comfortably soft, medium weight, and still has a new leather smell. It feels a bit like Vicenza, though I only have one jacket in that leather for comparison. No need to mention the stitching perfection -- it goes without saying.

I really appreciate the design. The lapels stay in basically any position, which gives a lot of versatility for airflow when adjusting for temperature on the bike.

Sorry for the poorly-lit fit pics.

2A1E09E7-D2B2-4587-9069-C535E913B0D1.JPG
7F1D5B32-5E31-43F1-B503-4E6447EC4596.JPG
62C0C951-EBF7-4ACE-BE2C-59C58CF5A25E.JPG
BD3ED440-5909-4C07-AC12-9DA7C59F0806.JPG
IMG_2610.jpg
IMG_2611.jpg
IMG_2633.JPG
IMG_2634.JPG
IMG_2635.JPG
IMG_2632.JPG

Forum statistics