Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Price Reduced ONE LAST TIME! Big Head Hat Sale Part III- Unworn Adam Fedora- 7 5/8

Ande1964

Practically Family
Let the Big Heads Rejoice, Part III - Vintage, Unworn Adam Fedora- 7 5/8

This is the third of many LARGE hats I'll be selling here over the next several days. All are 7 1/2 or 7 5/8, and many are Long Ovals. These are hats I have been hesitant to part with, but have finally admitted they just don't quite work for me, for one reason or another.

Up now is a very nice, vintage Adam Fedora, unworn and with all tags intact. My guess on the vintage is early '60s.

Felt is very nice... smooth and firm. Beautiful overwelt edge. Hat is freshly-brushed, and the sweat has been treated with a little Lexol. I even popped on a new feather!

This hat is mint, off-the-shelf.

Size is a true 7 5/8, as marked.
Opening measures 8 1/4 by 6 3/4.
Inner circumference- 24.

Crown height (as bashed)- 4 5/8
Brim width- 2
Ribbon Height- 1 3/4

Color- Please see the photos, as I don't see color very well. It looks greenish to me, but it's probably a shade of brown. Adam calls this color "Nubian" on the tag. Oh, and they call the style of the hat "Avis".

Price- Reduced to $60, and then it's going to ebay.

Ten bucks for Priority Shipping in the US, using flat rate box. I will ship worldwide, but buyers outside the US must pay actual shipping for International Priority. I will not use any other method for overseas shipping. Paypal only. PM me if interested, and I will give you the Paypal address. First payment received wins the hat.

Thanks,
Anj

adam01.jpg

adam02.jpg

adam03.jpg

adam04.jpg

adam05.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner