Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Purchase Sunbody Online?

Bill Tuttle

New in Town
Hi - I'm looking to purchase a Sunbody 3" Brim Fedora. Where is the best place to purchase this online (in the US)? Should I just go direct, or is there another recommended site? Thanks!

---Bill Tuttle

Have you read through this thread:

You can certainly find them cheaper than the factory, but the difference is small in dollars if not percentage so there isn’t a lot of savings to be had. @Mustang Mike's Hats had them at a good discount, but I’ve heard he’s relocating so he might not have them available now. One 2 Mini Ranch often has them at a discount on his website.

Good luck.

Bill Tuttle

New in Town
Thanks, Brent - I had read much of it. I wasn't sure how up-to-date a lot of the info was. I looked at Mustang Mike's site, but couldn't find that hat. One 2 Mini is temporarily down for maintenance. I'll check them out when they come back up. I appreciate it!
I had read something about Sunbody preferring you to purchase through a dealer, so I thought I could do that.

---Bill Tuttle

Thanks, Brent - I had read much of it. I wasn't sure how up-to-date a lot of the info was. I looked at Mustang Mike's site, but couldn't find that hat. One 2 Mini is temporarily down for maintenance. I'll check them out when they come back up. I appreciate it!
I had read something about Sunbody preferring you to purchase through a dealer, so I thought I could do that.

---Bill Tuttle

I don’t think sources like Mustang Mike stock much inventory. You tell them exactly what you want and they act as a middleman for you. I can’t imagine anyone stocking even half of the models, sizes, brim width, and crown height options SunBody offers.

I've ordered from both Sunbody and One 2 Mini Ranch, and received flawless service from both. With One 2 you're restricted to whatever stock he has on-hand, but if he has the hat you want in stock in your size odds are his price will beat Sunbody's.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I have ordered 3 Sunbody over the years. I called them (before Covid) and asked for a couple of custom tweaks to a hat. Loved the personal conversation for that transaction. The other 2 I ordered direct from their internet site. All were just as I expected. Easy and accurate.

I agree with the sage advise on checking the Sunbody thread. Lots of options to consider.

Cheers, Eric -

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hatman Jack in Wichita Kansas used to always carry a bunch of Sunbody hats, but I moved to Norman Oklahoma in 2012. You could look them up online and check them out.
Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk