Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pure Blue Japan Syoaiya Inc. Selvedge Denim Jeans

AHP91

Practically Family
For sale are extraordinary Pure Blue Japan jeans. I have three total for sale, all similarly sized, so please reach out if you are interested in the others and I will send detailed photos and measurements. I am a bit new to high quality Japanese denim, but the craftmanship on these was unmistakable the moment I received them, and now there's no turning back. I can no longer fit in these pairs, as I've been going to the gym and put on some weight. Looking to pass these on (at a quite reasonable price) to someone who these would fit better.

These Pure Blue Japan jeans are a testament to the brand's dedication to quality. Stiff and crisp, crafted from handpicked, heavyweight selvedge denim, they boast a level of craftsmanship that's instantly recognizable. The term "selvedge" signifies the fabric's meticulously finished edges, reflecting a true artisan touch. Take a look at the close up shots to see the incredible colors and textures present.

At the heart of these jeans lies the art of indigo dyeing. Through a meticulous process of repeated dipping in natural indigo vats, these jeans develop a depth of color that's unmatched. As you wear them, the indigo evolves, creating a unique, personal patina that tells your story.

Attention to Detail: From the stitch patterns on the back pockets to the branded buttons and rivets, these jeans are a study in precision. The discreet rivets not only enhance the aesthetics but also ensure durability, embodying both form and function. Construction is top notch in term of details. Subtle but classy visual details on their leaf and button design.

This pair is tagged size 32, and measurements are as follows:

Waist: 15.5"
Inseam: 30.5"
Thigh opening: 10.25"
Bottom Leg opening: 6.5"

No torn denim, no torn pockets, these jeans have tons of life left in them. Clean and ready to wear. Price is $90 shipped in continental U.S. via Paypal friends and family. I've bought and sold items via this forum. Please reach out if you have any questions.
PB5.jpg
PB3.jpg
PB1.jpg
PB2.jpg
PB6.jpg
PB8.jpg
PB7.jpg
PB4.jpg
PB9.jpg
PB10.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads