Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Queens of Vintage

Kiri

One of the Regulars
Does anyone know what's up with Queens of Vintage? The last email update I got from them was June 29th, and the site hasn't been updated since then either. . . Does anyone know why or what happened?

D

Deleted member 12480

oh no. :( i thought i'd unsubscribed by mistake.

D

Deleted member 12480

yeah i got an email and i was like 'yaaaaaay'!

xx

Honey Bee

One of the Regulars
I got the email today as well that the editor had left and they were seeking ideas to make a new and improved "Queens of Vintage" site. I'll hop over to the wordpress blog and see what's going on there...thanks for the link.

UPDATE: .....umm...ok, hopped on over there..not my cuppa :(

lena_maria

New in Town
Thanks for wondering what's going on

Hello ladies!
It's Lena here. I thought I sign up and let you know what's been happening. I'm really touched you care this much about Queens.

As Harry has mentioned I've left Queens a while ago (long story). Sarah, the editor-in-chief and founder, has just returned from maternity leave so I guess it'll take her some time to get the site back going. I know she's planning on continuing things but I don't know the details.

I've left for a lot of reasons, one of them so I could do my own site. It's a vintage guide to London (www.thevintageguidetolondon.com) and will be launching soon. I'll keep you posted!

Lena
x

Kiri

One of the Regulars
Yes, you will definitely be missed. Thanks for updating us though! And good luck on your new project. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy