Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Question about 'The Spirit' Fedora

Castor Dioscuri

New in Town
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone might happen to know who made the fedora for the movie 'The Spirit'? I for one thought it was a really enjoyable pulp-action comedy, and am surprised that there isn't really much of a demand to find out who made it! I'd love to get in contact with the original maker if anyone here knows who he/she is... or is that person an enigmatic 'spirit' as well? ;)

hollowpond

One of the Regulars
I don't know who makes the original, but Penman makes one. It looks pretty spot on!
http://www.penmanhats.com/Products_and_Services.html
spirit.jpg

386523-56870-the-spirit_super.jpg

Plus his prices and customer service can't be beat!

Castor Dioscuri

New in Town
Thanks hollowpond. I'm actually a regular at Indygear and have noticed Penman's copy, but I'm more interested in finding the original hatter. ;)

CigarMan

One of the Regulars
If I'm not mistaken, I think somebody here actually has one from the original maker. Hopefully, they'll drop a line here, I'll research a little for you also.

Castor Dioscuri

New in Town
CigarMan said:
If I'm not mistaken, I think somebody here actually has one from the original maker. Hopefully, they'll drop a line here, I'll research a little for you also.

Thanks CigarMan! Please do let me know if you find anything! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner