Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Raines

Novella

Practically Family
Anyone watch Raines? I started watching it because the pilot was free on iTunes, and it hooked me. I'm sick of police dramas on TV, but this one is unique enough to keep me interested. Opinions?

Hondo

One Too Many
I'm not into Tv series but whenever I'm free, I caught this while channel surfing, Jeff Goldblum is a odd actor if thats the right word to use, don't mean disrespectful, always kind of like the characters he portrays, interesting, its a good show.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Second best show to debut this year! It rips off a bunch of other shows (past and present), mixes them up, and somehow produces something fresh. I hope it gets picked up for next year. Yes, Goldblum is "odd" - that's what makes him great... and this role perfect for him!
NB

RyFranzese24

Familiar Face
Ahh, I love this show. I hope it makes it another season at least. Goldblum is awesome in the show. I met him once, and he was very very cool. I like how the victims play out in his mind, and there's no supernatural element to it. A good show that should probably have more viewers than it does. It's a modern day noir!

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
Sad thing that it is very unlikely to be renewed for next season. Maybe if Raines had had a faux-hawk...instead of an odd jacket.

Slicksuit

One of the Regulars
After NBC miffed me off after cancelling the Black Donnelleys earlier this season, I had no real intention of checking out Raines. From the preview, it seemed like the show was driven by Goldblum's witticism - something I enjoy in his movies, but not necessarily on a weekly basis. Maybe I will check it out, just for kicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner