Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph Lauren Barnstormer sz M

Kunja

Practically Family
Here is a beautiful and heavy (6.5 lb) leather Barnstormer from Ralph Lauren. This is a very substantial coat, in size medium, which fits on me like a generous 42.

I’ve had a few original 1920’s/30’s jackets in this cut before, and Ralph Lauren did a great job remaking this one with all of the right details.

$245 PPFF delivered in the US.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.

ralph-lauren-barnstormer-kunja-1.jpg
ralph-lauren-barnstormer-kunja-2.jpg
ralph-lauren-barnstormer-kunja-3.jpg
ralph-lauren-barnstormer-kunja-4.jpg
ralph-lauren-barnstormer-kunja-5.jpg
ralph-lauren-barnstormer-kunja-6.jpg
ralph-lauren-barnstormer-kunja-7.jpg
ralph-lauren-barnstormer-kunja-8.jpg

Last edited:

Kunja

Practically Family
OK, its been pointed out that my price is too high compared to what I purchased this one for. Fair enough, I checked and yes I did pay a little bit less than I remember for this one. I tend to price things (and buy things) in a way that reflects what I think they are worth, and I've always been a bargain hunter. This is a beautiful jacket that I jumped on quickly and think that I got a great deal on, but these styles never really suit me so I'm moving it on. In the spirit of TFL, which is a community I value, I'll happily lower my price and pass along that deal.

$245 PPFF delivered in the US.

Thanks for looking and questions welcomed.

photo2u

One Too Many
Love the jacket. Just a little small for me. The favorite part is the length. For my local weather, the length hits my sweet spot. I used to fit in to that coat. However... Truly, this time, I am going to take it easy on those savory tacos. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB