Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rare 50s Borsalino Fedora/Tribly size 7 1/8 (Price Reduced)

Purplesage

One Too Many
Rare Borsalino Via Veneto Fedora/Tribly size 7 1/8. Color is black "Nero" in NM condition. The hat has a 4 3/4" crown and a 1 1/2" cavanagh edge brim. Matching 2" grosgrain ribbon with red, blue and grey feather. It has a 2" sweatband which is soft and pliable with the previous owners initials "JF" Imported by Danbury. If the hat has been worn it sure doesn't show it. This stingy brim is timeless in style and will fit almost any occasion. The felt is buttery soft and the hat crown can be easily shaped to your liking. The brim can also be worn up or down. I am selling this for $195.00 shipped. This is an exceptional price for a Borsalino is near mint condition (compare on EBay). I wouldn't be selling the hat but I need the money.

db51d213.jpg

4dcd3c82.jpg

696497e6.jpg

b64f68a1.jpg

5b7105ee.jpg

Last edited:

Purplesage

One Too Many
Bump $185.00 shipped. Compare with EBay prices for a hat of this qualityn in mint condition. Don't see that many Borso stingys for sale.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Can't beat this Borso for the price. The quality of the new Borsolino's hardly compares. This style of hat is currently in vogue. Add a nice stingy to your collection. Any reasonable offers considered.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Bump $145.00 shipped. I know there have to be some stingy brim wearers out there. Why not start with a Borsalino stingy.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Bump $135.00 for an almost brand new Borsalino. Try buying one of the same quality at this price today. This hat is absolutely spotless.

Purplesage

One Too Many
I'm going down to $115.00. It may be a stingy but it is a Borsalino in almost new condition. I will also consider trading for a larger brim hat early 50's or older.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn