Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recently returned from high level hill-walking in Cumbria and Yorkshire (UK)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Just back from a solid four days of walking and tenting in the hills. Beautiful weather, but spring temps still plummet in the evening. So one man + two Schnauzers = lots of cuddling at night to stay warm!! inspite of two army sleeping bags and a down filled civvie one!!
Pints of 'Black Sheep' at the local 18th Century Ale House tasted all the sweeter after a hard day up in the hills!
Here's a selection of photos capturing the 'feel' of the occassion for TFL - if still interested in seeing more and a more in depth 'write up' then feel welcome to *click* on my 'Paddy Wagon Cocktail Lounge' link at the bottom of this page.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
f44eb00f.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Excellent pictures, Paddy. It looks like you had the countryside all to yourselves! Those rock walls always take me back to Inishmaan, a short but sweet few days.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
It felt like I was the only person up there! That's why I love it there as not many people know about it. Yet 20 miles away in the English Lake District you have to amost queue to go up the peaks!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy