Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Red Wing 8268 Engineer Boots - Size 8D

Motocann

One Too Many
Putting my rare 8268 Red Wing Abilene RO up For Sale. Size 8. RW engineers run about one size large. I typically take a size 9 and these fit me perfectly.

Here's a description of the boot: The 8268 - 11" Engineer Abilene Rough-Out is an Engineer style by Red Wing formerly exclusive to the Japanese Heritage collection. The leather used on the boot is the Abilene Rough-Out type, which is an oiled leather tanned extremely light, in an almost white color tone. The 8268 - 11" Engineer Abilene Rough-Out comes with some further impressive details like a steel toecap and a heavy-weight Neoprene Cord sole. Because of the rough-out leather – meaning the fleshside of the hide is facing outwards – the outer side of the leather is contagious as hell and ages nicely.

These are Factory Seconds, but I can't see any issues at all with the boots. I bought them a few years ago from a friend, sorry he threw the box away. They range in price from $350-$500 on ebay + shipping from Japan. I think Amsterdam RW got some of these when they were released in 2018. Price: $400 + shipping in CONUS. I absolutely love these boots, but I don't wear them enough and I really need to thin the herd! DM me if you're interested! Have a great day!

8268 redwing boots.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ