Redwing 9268 Klondike

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Peter Mackin, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Peter Mackin

Peter Mackin Practically Family

D7E31309-AF0F-414B-B1E4-113DCB6EF2DC.jpeg 58CE1DA0-E297-4EE8-A752-A0F477020318.jpeg A327E492-4EF7-4687-A474-9F90E09E0E58.jpeg 6ED99FE5-6BF6-49C8-A69B-B9DD136B6A8C.jpeg CBDB78B1-9D87-4F0C-BD28-61C55B5A4267.jpeg New engineers size us 8d,only tried on and unfortunately they are a half size too small.Rather than go through the stretching route,I would like to move them along and get the size that fits.
    These are totally unmarked although they are factory 2nds,I can find no fault anywhere.
    Looking for £130 plus shipping in U.K.,probably around £10,thanks,Peter

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  2. Peter Mackin

Bump before they go to eBay.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
  3. dannyk

dannyk One Too Many

Sorry these didn’t work out for you either. But how are they seconds right? No flaws I could find anywhere? Perfect shape for somehow being seconds. Eventually someone will be super happy with these haha. Also glad they finally made it to you.

JurassicUtility and Peter Mackin like this.
  4. Peter Mackin

Hi Danny,the boots are perfect it’s my dodgy feet that are the problem.a crush injury many years ago means a perfect fit is a must.I’m sure that someone who is a uk7 or 7.5 will be delighted with these boots.,:)

dannyk likes this.
  5. dannyk

dannyk One Too Many

Feel you on that. The vamp and the angle my ankle lines up with gave me a pinch. Not the boots fault it’s how my body is. Otherwise as I said the boots appear to be in perfect shape. Normal Red Wing quality, no obvious imperfections. It’s in their most sought after Leather these days. So like I said eventually they will fit someone and they will be quite happy for the price!

Peter Mackin likes this.
  6. Peter Mackin

Absolutely,,

7. Peter Mackin

Straight to eBay:-(

8. Peter Mackin

SOLD.

dannyk likes this.