Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Redwing Beckman

MadCat

Familiar Face
Hey all

Been obsessing over these Redwing Beckman boots. Not sold in North America anymore to my knowledge and only available in Japan.

Anybody know where I can order these and have them sent to me? Or any of you living in Japan that could send me a pair? I would pay you for your time!

Greatly appreciated

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Size? Color?
also, do you think they’re so much different than the blacksmith that it’s worth the effort If you have to source abroad?

MadCat

Familiar Face
Size? Color?
also, do you think they’re so much different than the blacksmith that it’s worth the effort If you have to source abroad?
I need US 11d in black!

I have blacksmiths in a brown color, but I really want these Beckmans in black.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
The German Webshop still lists them, but if you try to order, all sizes are listed as not available. Couldn’t find any other store that stocks them.

Looks like they are discontinued (at least for now). Shame, as I always thought the „Gentleman Traveller“ deserved a place in the line up. Still my go-to for a city-trip when I want to be appropriately dressed for any occasion with just one pair of boots.

Angel

One of the Regulars
Hey MadCat,
you can buy them in Europe as well.
I think it would be no problem to ship them back to the US and easy to buy online.
Sad that you have to buy boots made in the US in Europe or Asia, just to have them send back again with all the extra costs.
Good luck!

Edit: Tom was faster

MadCat

Familiar Face
Hey MadCat,
you can buy them in Europe as well.
I think it would be no problem to ship them back to the US and easy to buy online.
Sad that you have to buy boots made in the US in Europe or Asia, just to have them send back again with all the extra costs.
Good luck!

Edit: Tom was faster
Do you know who in Europe sells them?

Angel

One of the Regulars
I just tried to find them, but it seems that they are out of stock everywhere. Looks like discontinued, just like Tom wrote.
I'll keep my eyes open...

MadCat

Familiar Face
I just tried to find them, but it seems that they are out of stock everywhere. Looks like discontinued, just like Tom wrote.
I'll keep my eyes open...
Yea, I just did a quick google search. There are some on Ebay goin for $700 USD +. No thanks!

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey all

Been obsessing over these Redwing Beckman boots. Not sold in North America anymore to my knowledge and only available in Japan.

Anybody know where I can order these and have them sent to me? Or any of you living in Japan that could send me a pair? I would pay you for your time!

Greatly appreciated

Why not just buy them via a Japan proxy like Buyee? They’re below the tax threshold too unless they’re priced like Edward Greens, which I assume they aren’t.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow there they are! Thank you so much!

I’m sure you could even find a Like New version at a substantial discount. I got a ‘used’ Buzz Rickson’s jacket last year (the ‘used’-ness consisted of the original buyer having kept the bag that came with the jacket and selling on the jacket at 1/3 the price!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm