Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Redwing pecos last 17 sizing

Dennis Holt

New in Town
Hey, it’s been a while since my last post. Every few years I take on the quest to find my correct size in the redwing 1178 pecos. It’s made on the no.17 last. The thing about the pecos boots is that they’re not as popular as the heritage redwings so there isn’t as much info out there concerning sizing. According to by brannock measurements I am a size 13 and fall between a C and B width. I currently own a pair I bought off eBay cheaply that are 11.5D. They’re aight. I can see how they could be super comfortable and the perfect boot for my needs if only they were, of course, a little longer and a little snugger. I could actually live with them being a little loose cause that’s generally how I wear sneakers. I only lace them tight enough to be able to slip them on and off. They actually get laced only if they somehow get unlaced. I wish I could go to a redwing store and they had every size they could possibly make and try them all on till I got it right but…they don’t. Does anyone here have these boots or similar and can impart some guidance? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ