Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Regius built Windward repro! Black Stallion!

Great jackets I agree will all the comments regarding the Windward excelling any reproduction jacket I've ever seen. It could be mistaken for an original period jacket made by a competitor based on Windward. What is the long brown?
That is a 50's windward as well. I had Dena replace the trashed shearling liner and the jacket now is mint!
IMG_5660.jpeg

IMG_5661.jpeg

mvilla

A-List Customer
This one looks awesome!

Might be an impolite question, but it's hard to have a grasp of value (like $)... Can I ask in which price range a jacket like this goes for?

This one looks awesome!

Might be an impolite question, but it's hard to have a grasp of value (like $)... Can I ask in which price range a jacket like this goes for?
I would DM Regius directly for that info....aa lot depends on what you select for hide and materials and I don't want to speak for him and be incorrect.

mvilla

A-List Customer
I would DM Regius directly for that info....aa lot depends on what you select for hide and materials and I don't want to speak for him and be incorrect.
Fair... I just don't want to message the guy as an "interested party" just to realise that the price range is completely out of my reach haha

Fair... I just don't want to message the guy as an "interested party" just to realise that the price range is completely out of my reach haha
Only one way to find out. I wouldn't feel bad about it. I don't believe that Reg has a site up so the only way to know is to ask.

Nacho

Practically Family
Damn Ton. I just saw this post today. Your Regius jacket is one hell of a thing. It fits and looks dang good on you man.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner