Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Return2style!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I love this website,so a big hug and kiss to Jitterbugdoll for bringing it to my attention and anyone involved in producing it.
Very inspiring to an amatuer such as myself.
I noticed one of you lovely dolls was able to provide a link in english.
Does any other part of the site transfer to english and if yes,then how?

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
When you access the main page, there is an option that says "Get English Version". ;) Click it and most of the site will be translated.

I love this site and recommend it all of the time. They will have a new site regarding women in the military up and running soon; I imagine it will just as good!

I have emailed them with fashion questions and they are very helpful as well!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Wow,fast reply,thanks doll!
I never noticed the option.I'm sure it will probably bite me the minute the site pulls up.So much for my observation skills. ;) Can't wait to start reading.
You're a peach!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Hey JBD,
What size are you?The reason I ask is because I have a few peices from my smaller days(about a modern 2)that are just collecting dust.I'll guesstimate that some are between a 24 -25 waist,34 bust.
I don't know any true collectors in dallas that small and trying to sell them to a vintage store,well they only pay mere pennies.
If they're your size I'd love to give them as a gift for all your help and inspiration over the years.
Plus,I'd feel much better knowing they are with someone who appreciates and loves them as much as me.
Let me know if your interested.
-Ruby

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
Hey Ruby,

Glad to be of help! We vintage lovers have to stick together ;)

That's a very generous offer--thank you! The pieces you speak of sound like they might fit me--would you please PM with more details?

Thanks again!
~Amanda

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Amanda,
My computer was acting strange the other day,I sent a second pm,did you get it and do I sound like the correct size for your peices.
-Ruby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24