Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Revamp Vintage

Warden

One Too Many
Hello everyone

Has anyone purchased anything from Revamp Vintage ?

I ask as I do like some of the outfits, but not knowing what they are like, I though I'll asked the question before I part with the cash.

Chin chin

Warden 'Harry' D

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I have--I purchased a bathing suit from her and I was pretty pleased. It's very good quality and very authentic in style, and I would be willing to bet that her regular garments pass the same muster. I can't vouch for the men's size chart, but I found the ladies' chart ran a little small/short (I have a long torso, and the one-piece bathing suit was too short for me, so I exchanged it for a two-piece version.)

decodoll

Practically Family
I have a few pieces from Revamp that I got a few years back. The quality is good, and they've held up well. My only complaint was on one of the blouses with short cuffed sleeves. The cuffs never wanted to stay up. However, the same blouse in a different fabric was just fine. :)

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

Feraud

Bartender
Hemingway Jones said:
Feraud, there's a pick of you and me together with me in that jacket somewhere as well. :)
I remember that picture well! It is you, me, and Daisy Buchanan at the Roosevelt Hotel.
I am seriously thinking about getting one made. A burgundy color comes to mind...

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Feraud said:
I remember that picture well! It is you, me, and Daisy Buchanan at the Roosevelt Hotel.
I am seriously thinking about getting one made. A burgundy color comes to mind...
Burgandy and Tan is very nice!

Tony, call and ask for Annamarie. She is very nice and very pleasant to work with. I enjoyed my experince with ReVamp. :)

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
From the pictures, many of the ladies' garments look great, but among the gent's stuff, part of it is just not my taste (part of 40s, all of 50s), and the rest looks so exaggerated, like a parody on the 20s and 30s. I gather I'll have to look for additions from time to time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo