Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RJW Shirts

ArrowCollarMan

A-List Customer
Hi folks!

Has anyone had issues receiving orders placed from RJW Shirts? I put in a shirt order at the end of 2021 expecting it to take 3-7 months. I’ve been in contact with Rhyce off and on since with reassurances I’ll have my shirt order sent followed by assurances of a refund. It’s been just about two years and I haven’t received the shirt. Has anyone else had this problem?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Hi folks!

Has anyone had issues receiving orders placed from RJW Shirts? I put in a shirt order at the end of 2021 expecting it to take 3-7 months. I’ve been in contact with Rhyce off and on since with reassurances I’ll have my shirt order sent followed by assurances of a refund. It’s been just about two years and I haven’t received the shirt. Has anyone else had this problem?
What a dreadful story, you really shouldn't have left things for so long. Chances are now you can kiss goodbye to your payment. But don't give up complete hope. Australia has a department similar to the UK's Office of Fair Trading. https://business.gov.au/legal/fair-...r trading,with state and territory regulators. They have a law known as The Competition and Consumers Act, they can help but you will need solid proof and all the details. I do hope that you are successful.

ArrowCollarMan

A-List Customer
What a dreadful story, you really shouldn't have left things for so long. Chances are now you can kiss goodbye to your payment. But don't give up complete hope. Australia has a department similar to the UK's Office of Fair Trading. https://business.gov.au/legal/fair-trading/fair-trading-laws#:~:text=The Competition and Consumer Act 2010,-The Competition and&text=The Act promotes fair trading,with state and territory regulators. They have a law known as The Competition and Consumers Act, they can help but you will need solid proof and all the details. I do hope that you are successful.
Thanks for the referral! I wasn’t sure how to approach it initially since it’s international. I didn’t expect to get ripped off since I’d seen his work on this forum and elsewhere on social media. I expected that’d I’d lose my payment after the first year but I figure I’d warn others in case this is something that happens frequently…

lovedemcollars

New in Town
Hi folks!

I bought a collar for a shirt in early April 2023. I have not received it. I have emailed them but have not heard back. I will be reporting them to the link someone suggested above. Thank you.

G4SM4SK

New in Town
I have the same issues too.
I ordered collars in November 2021 and still waiting for it.
First when I ordered through instagram, he told me the wait time will be about 3 months. On the end of 3rd month I asked him how it’s going and told me it’ll be done in a week. However didn’t receive any so I notified him about it again and said it’ll be done in weeks.
It was around June 2022 and that was the last reply I got and although I’ve been keeping asking him the status of the product every few months, I haven’t got any response back since then.
On his last post on IG said all the orders will be fulfilled but it was on October 2022 and nothing is updated since.
Is there anyone who received items that’s been ordered before? If there is, then we can trust that it will be delivered sometime somehow.

lovedemcollars

New in Town
I spoke with my credit card. Anything after three months is lost. You cannot get your money back. In my opinion, that guy, RJW Shirts, is a fraud. He asks that you wait 3+ months because he knows that the credit cards cannot do chargebacks after that time.

I tried to turn him into the link above, but I got a reply that they don't do anything. Since I don't live in Australia, there's nothing I can do.

He needs to be put out of business. In my opinion, RJW Shirts & Ecclesiastical in Australia is a fraud and a scam. Do not buy from his website.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner