Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RMC Buco J-100 Fit Check

mumpy

A-List Customer
Hi everyone,

I've been following the forum for a long time but this is my first post. A few months ago I purchased a Buco J-100 from RMC and would like to have some feedback regarding the fit.

When it comes to cafe racer jackets, I generally prefer them to fit tight. I wouldn't wear this jacket with anything other than a t-shirt generally.

One of the things that I am a bit concerned about is that the sleeves are maybe a bit too short.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 617
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 487
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 477
  • zipped.jpg
    zipped.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 507

RayMan

New in Town
Beautiful jacket but have to agree with Will. Personally I like my jacket sleeves to reach to my wrist, and in my cycle riding days, past it because jackets ride up your arm when they're on the handlebars.

mumpy

A-List Customer
Thanks for the feedback guys! I guess I will just go for the Joey Ramone look at this point! It is too late to return it and it is possible it wouldn't fit tight enough on the body if I sized up.

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Fit is such a personal preference thing, but I have to agree the sleeves look short. Hopefully you can make it work. Beautiful jacket, congratulations!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
You decided, and as others have said - fit is personal. I bet the sleeves aren’t as short as they appear in the pix. Typical effect of the camera facing upwards from a rather low position.

I tried the RMC J100 couple of months ago. Great jacket altogether! Personally, I don’t go for a skin-tight look anymore. But then again I am at an age where even Joey switched to those slightly baggy Perfectos. :D

ai00344

One of the Regulars
They seem disproportionately short, is it possible they were altered? What is the sleeve measurement from the shoulder seam straight down?

mumpy

A-List Customer
They seem disproportionately short, is it possible they were altered? What is the sleeve measurement from the shoulder seam straight down?

This is a size 36 and the sleeve measurement is 59cm. I have measured it myself and it matches the RMC reported sleeve length.

For reference:

Chest: 50cm
Sleeve: 59cm
Length: 60.5cm
Shoulder: 44cm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21