Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rolex stuff: card wallet, small metal container, Mondani Rolex GMT book.

Colin G

One Too Many
Cleaning out the closets and I don't really need this stuff. I got the container and wallet as gifts when I bought watches and I am the 2nd owner of the book which is in VGC and very informative with amazing photographs.

Rolex tan leather card wallet. Holds two cards plus a compartment in the middle between both sides that I did not photograph. 3" x 4" - $75 plus post.

Rolex small metal cylindrical container. Not sure what it is for exactly but you could put your extra watch bracelet links or screws in there. Put your weed in there too, the choice is yours. 1 1/4" tall x 1 1/2" OD. It is quite heavy for its small size. $75 + post. SOLD

Mondani Rolex GMT book from 2016. It is big and very heavy. $100 + shipping. Book has no bent or torn pages. The jacket has a few edge creases and a light mark on the hardcover otherwise it is perfect. SOLD

Please get a hold of me for a shipping quote. Items ship from Canada. Make an offer on all of it if your a Rolex collector.

thumbnail_IMG_0821.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0822.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0823.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0820.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0824.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0825.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0826.jpg

Last edited:

Colin G

One Too Many
Card wallet still available.

Lowered to $70 plus post from Canada. Probably around $12 for postage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto