Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Round 3 Beauty Box sign-Up Thread! Deadline: August 17

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
Hey, FWG! Okay, I'm in the process of moving my toiletries from the "spare" bedroom to a new cabinet in my room. I have found plenty I can contribute. Mostly lightly used, but very easy to clean as they are cakes of powder, such as eye shadow, cheek color, etc. Very good condition. Are these acceptable to put into the box? Yes, I would give them to a dear friend (and haven't because I've already given friends tons of makeup). If so, I'm in, definitely good stuff I just never use and I know by now I won't.
eta: I may not post often lately, but I check the boards pretty frequently.

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Not to speak for Fortworth Gal (our fearless leader on these quests ;) ): You can put lightly used items in the box- most of the items have been used. You need to sterilize them appropriately (the wands or applicators or if a lipstick, cut off the "used" part and/or dunk in rubbing alcohol). If they are something like a hair brush or styling tool, clean them/ wipe them down as appropriate.

ThemThereEyes

One of the Regulars
Not to speak for Fortworth Gal (our fearless leader on these quests ;) ): You can put lightly used items in the box- most of the items have been used. You need to sterilize them appropriately (the wands or applicators or if a lipstick, cut off the "used" part and/or dunk in rubbing alcohol). If they are something like a hair brush or styling tool, clean them/ wipe them down as appropriate.
Okay, just like on swapping sites. Great, then I am in for this round!

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
^ Thanks sheeplady for clarifying that!

Yes, the "guidelines" are pretty much the same as other swaps - anything you'd feel ok giving to a friend is good.

Last edited:

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Okay ladies, here's our list!

Sheeplady – NY
ThesFlishThngs – OK
ThemThereEyes – TX
Amy Jeanne – PA
MissNathalieVintage – IL
Retro_GI_Jane – Midwest
Kamikat – MD
Fortworthgal - TX

Sheeplady - I put you first due to your request earlier in the thread. If you can PM me your address, I will try to get the box started this week.

I have the box at home, but need to finish packing it up. It is going to be FULL!

Last edited:

sheeplady

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Okay ladies, here's our list!

Sheeplady – NY
ThesFlishThngs – OK
ThemThereEyes – TX
Amy Jeanne – PA
MissNathalieVintage – IL
Retro_GI_Jane – Midwest
Kamikat – MD
Fortworthgal - TX

Sheeplady - I put you first due to your request earlier in the thread. If you can PM me your address, I will try to get the box started this week.

I have the box at home, but need to finish packing it up. It is going to be FULL!

Thank you FortWorthGal! I really appreciate you putting me first! I've PMed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner