Sale or trade - Trophy Clothing Arrow Engineer Boots (made by Attractions) US 9

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by andyone, Sep 17, 2021.

1. andyone

andyone One of the Regulars

I bought these wonderful Engineer boots from Mich486. This is the original listing: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...made-by-attractions-us-9-fit-us9-5-10.104783/

They were made by Attractions for Trophy Clothing. Leather is vegetable tanned steer hide.

I am selling these because my feet are difficult… I have a high instep, ball and waist. For once the instep is not the problem, I can slip into these. But the ball and waist are critical… The vamp and toe box are to narrow/low so they start to hurt after some wearing. Length would be ok when wearing thin socks.

Sizing: I am normally a US 9.5. Red Wing Iron Rangers in US 9D fits me well. These boots feel really snug, but not to snug with thin socks. I think a 9.5 would fits me even better because normally I wear thicker socks. So I think they are true to size.

Prize: 430 Euro (that’s what I paid) + shipping. PPFF or bank wire.

I am open for a trade (even would prefer it): Looking for a black Engineer boot size US 9 or 9.5 - depending on the brands sizing with rather high instep and ball. Differences on price ideas can be discussed by personal message.

I am living in Switzerland but could send the boots from Germany. Within EU this would save some money because there would not be any taxes.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Robbie79 likes this.