Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 641HH size 34 (fits 36, maybe 38)

calvin006

New in Town
I bought this new and have worn it for a number of years. It's well broken in but still tons of life left in it. No unpleasant odors. No holes or cuts in the leather. Just some minor fraying in high wear areas. I love the super grainy leather on one side.

The quilted lining is in great shape. There is some minor tearing/pulling of the sleeve lining at the cuffs that I've tried to photograph.

The main metal zipper tab broke off but I was able to salvage the leather pull and that's been reattached with a metal ring.

It's a size 34 though fits more like a roomy 36 or even a slim 38. The action back and underarm footballs allow for extra room and plenty of arm movement. The measurements are taken lying flat, though if I were to pull at the armpits there's lots of space there. Just have to watch the bottom hem as it slims down. Can always wear it unzipped.

Shoulders: 46cm
P2P: 51.5cm
Sleeve length: 59cm
Back length (bottom of collar to hem): 64cm
Bottom hem: 42.5

Looking for $350 USD. The jacket is with me in New Zealand. Get in touch for shipping quotes, questions, more pics, etc. Thanks for looking!

IMG-0633.JPG

IMG-0634.JPG

IMG-0636.JPG

IMG-0637.JPG

IMG-0638.JPG

IMG-0639.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo