Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott, Excelled, Scully, and Military Lot.

Bigpabby79

New in Town
I'm selling off some of my made in USA jacket collection. All prices are negotiable as I'm not an expert. I have pictures, but can't load them on here over my phone so you can contact me at 9186197928 text is preferred or bigpabby79@yahoo.com. I work night shift so I may not be able to reply immediately. I will get shipping quotes for serious buyers per your preferred shipping source from Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107.

1. First off in a Schott Model 546 Size 40 Black Leather that is like brand new, but fits more like a 44 or possibly larger. I'm asking $500 obo.

2. Schott Perfecto Brand Selvedge Denim Hickory Stripe Jacket size M that is like brand new with front snap closure and 2 hand pockets. I'm asking $125 obo.

3. Excelled Leather bomber jacket brown and black size 42 with faux fur collar and pile liner, this is a very nice and warm vintage coat with no scratches or stains. I'm asking $150 obo.

4. Scully Leatherworks Western Blazer size 38 Burgundy or Maroon color with Gold stitch accents, buttery soft leather button front with 2 inside pockets and 2 hand pockets. It would need to be cleaned it has a few specks of something on it and appears to have had a sticker on the right chest at some point. I'm asking $125 obo.

5. Schott Rancher Suede Leather Fringe Jacket size 40 Brown, this is a nice heavyweight suede jacket with a gold satin liner. It fits more small. I'm asking $125 or trade for a size 42.

6. Golden Fleece Leather Bomber Jacket size 40 Brown, If you're looking for a jacket with alot of character this is it, it's been there and done that and lived to tell the tale, it pretty salty with good patina and age. It does have a scuff and hole on the right arm, but it just adds to the character. I'm asking $125 obo.

7. Western Sam Suede Leather Vest with Acrylic Liner, like new with no stains or odors. I'm asking $75 obo.

8. U.S. M51 Field Jacket size Small Regular, this is a really nice jacket but the sleeves were too short for me, it's missing the neck label and has some stitching where the name tape and other patches were. I'm asking $150 obo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy