Schott halfbelt size 40

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Metatron, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Metatron

Metatron One Too Many

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  2. Carlos840

Carlos840 My Mail is Forwarded Here

Is this USA made or one of the Euro models?

3. Metatron

Metatron One Too Many

No idea but it was bought from a Spanish shop and the model number is LC 952. Also it is small for the tagged size, more M than L, more 40 than 42-Dunno if that indicates made for Euro market.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  4. Carlos840

Carlos840 My Mail is Forwarded Here

I mean does it have a "made in USA" label anywhere, i doubt Schott would hide the country of manufacture...
    Since it doesn't have the american flag beneath the main label i wonder if it is made in Turkey or something like that.

5. Metatron

Metatron One Too Many

Hi Carlos, I looked over the labels again and again and there is no country of manufacture stated. If it helps, the model code is LC-952
    and ID no 6875 whatever that means. I think it can be assumed it is a jacket for the Euro market as I first became aware of the model on the Euro/French Schott website.

6. Downunder G Man

Downunder G Man Practically Family

Euro Schott for sure. Very similar ID and Code numbers to 2 Euro Schott in my collection.

Both incidentally are nice jackets , I am not decrying "Euro Schott" per se.

I also have a fair bunch of MADE IN USA Schott jackets , there is a "difference"

7. Metatron

Metatron One Too Many

Hey guys, a reminder that it is the last day of the auction for this leather jacket!