Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott Hand Oiled Naked Perfecto - Size Small

dannyk

One Too Many
You guys bring up good points, but I'm pretty particular about chest and shoulder measurements, even if the taper is pretty pronounced. I don't like a whole lot of room in the chest. In any case, though, appreciate you sharing the experience.
Like I said not trying to pressure anything so more than ok with that answer. Just letting you know a good taper like my Cal has will make it fit much more snug than you would think even if the chest number is bigger than one would expect. But these aren’t cheap play things and if someone isn’t sold on their choice then they aren’t sold in their choice. Good luck with the sale! If you change your mind let me know; and happy to have you here on the forum.

d4nimal

Familiar Face
The left side of the jacket is darker than the right. Have this jacket been in the rain before?
It’s just the way it was oiled, came like that. I’m sure if it was oiled again it would darken the other side, I’ve just enjoyed letting it age naturally. Sorry I don’t think I can accept $375.

iconmacho

New in Town
Has it been in the rain before?
It’s just the way it was oiled, came like that. I’m sure if it was oiled again it would darken the other side, I’ve just enjoyed letting it age naturally. Sorry I don’t think I can accept $375.
Has it been in the rain before?

d4nimal

Familiar Face
Drop to $425 for established members. Trades considered (looking specifically for MF campus variations or brown single breasted styles, but will consider others).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner