Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Selling: Custom Aero in Vincenza Horsehide - Sz. 42?

achee

New in Town
$600
Selling a custom Aero Vicenza Horsehide jacket ordered a few years back from Thurston brothers. This was purchased a few years back with the help of Carrie from Thurston bros. I don't remember what the base model was for this jacket (Board Racer maybe?).

The measurements are roughly:
Pit to pit: 22"
Arm: 23"
Back length: 24"
Should to shoulder seam: 18.5”

The jacket is in excellent condition although it does have the creases of a worn jacket. I am selling this jacket because I've recently started making my own jackets and I've basically made my own version of this jacket (https://www.instagram.com/p/CN0b9MpjQXW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link)so I really don't have a use this one anymore.

I am in the SF Bay Area (Oakland area) so I'm happy to meet up for you to try on the jacket.

AeroFront.jpg AeroBack.jpg AeroInside.jpg AeroLabel.jpg AeroThurstonLabel.jpg

$600
Selling a custom Aero Vicenza Horsehide jacket ordered a few years back from Thurston brothers. This was purchased a few years back with the help of Carrie from Thurston bros. I don't remember what the base model was for this jacket (Board Racer maybe?).

The measurements are roughly:
Pit to pit: 22"
Arm: 23"
Back length: 24"
Should to shoulder seam: 18.5”

The jacket is in excellent condition although it does have the creases of a worn jacket. I am selling this jacket because I've recently started making my own jackets and I've basically made my own version of this jacket (https://www.instagram.com/p/CN0b9MpjQXW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link)so I really don't have a use this one anymore.

I am in the SF Bay Area (Oakland area) so I'm happy to meet up for you to try on the jacket.

View attachment 329258 View attachment 329259 View attachment 329261 View attachment 329263 View attachment 329265
I can't wear this Aero you are selling BUT...Can you make me a jacket?!?!? Love the one you made yourself!

Cornelius

Practically Family
Not my measurements here, but just wanted to say that's a great looking jacket you made (love the back-drop and shoulder gussets, well done). GLWS on this Aero!

achee

New in Town
I can't wear this Aero you are selling BUT...Can you make me a jacket?!?!? Love the one you made yourself!

Thanks for the question. I literally just started making jackets (that was my second jacket) and although I've been working with leather for years I haven't gotten into making jackets till recently. I really don't know how to do patterns and sizing and all that yet so I don't think I would be comfortable charging money for my work until I get better at this. Maybe some time in the future but right now I need to focus on actually learning more.

Andrew

Thanks for the question. I literally just started making jackets (that was my second jacket) and although I've been working with leather for years I haven't gotten into making jackets till recently. I really don't know how to do patterns and sizing and all that yet so I don't think I would be comfortable charging money for my work until I get better at this. Maybe some time in the future but right now I need to focus on actually learning more.

Andrew
Keep us posted! I don't mind being one of the beta testers:)

Kuro

Practically Family
B E A U T I F U L jacket you made shown in your instagram post. The little details are great!

Bravo!

achee

New in Town
The jacket at the waste is around 20.5”. I’m around 5’10” and 190lbs so you can see how it fits on me. I think I have a slightly longer torso and shorter legs (29” inseam) so hopefully that helps. B9CE0DCB-6102-4A33-8487-D2765B4868D2.jpeg 316DBAB0-340B-49C5-AFB3-8AB8F312EA76.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider