Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Semi-desperate Vanson C2 36

greenc

New in Town
Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all well and looking forward to a terrific weekend. I live in Toronto and the weather today is glorious, wow - hope you're all being treated to something equally as nice.

As the heading says, I'm semi-desperate to purchase a Vanson C2 in size 36 - ideally a 1980s or '90s version with Talon zippers. If anyone has one please let me know.

Also, if there's anyone in and around Toronto (GTA) with a size 36 or even a 38 I'd enjoy the opportunity to visit with you about it. I've only ever seen them in photos so any chance to have a bit of firsthand knowledge would be terrific.

Thank you everyone, hope to hear from someone soon. Take care and enjoy the weekend.

Chris

greenc

New in Town
Thank you TartuWolf, I appreciate the thought - I've actually been poking around a bit on Buyee.jp at Mercari and Yahoo Auctions. I prefer Mercari as I find the auctions a bit frustrating.

I bid on a C2 via Yahoo Japan just the other day only to immediately be informed I'd been outbid - I went higher, same result. I contacted an agent who told me that someone had likely placed a very high bid, but that the only way to know how high was just just keep bidding until I was the high bidder.

I did that for a while until the jacket was beyond what I was reasonably willing to pay so I let it go with the idea I'd like to fight another day. It was a good one, though, and I was irrationally irritated about it for a day-and-a-half.

Anyway, I'll post photos when I finally get one - enjoy the week and take care. Thanks again for the response, I appreciate it.

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot