Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Several fedoras for trade (several sizes)

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
I have a few fedoras that are not quite the right fit for me that I am looking to trade for something that might be.
My Adam Marston (7 1/4) in Cloud Color
I just bought a 7 3/8 Adam Marston last night on e-bay. The 7 1/4 won't stay in a size that fits me.
6b98b008.jpg

3232ed73.jpg

fdc86547.jpg

Resistol 707 - Has the cool 707 jet pin no size tag but measures about 7. It was mist-listed in the ebay ad. I'll get better measurements if you are interested.
f4296b47.jpg

65618e54.jpg

Peters Brothers 7 1/4
I have to keep stretching this one to fit me also.
greyinside.jpg

b4f72021.jpg

Huckel 7 3/8 (GONE)
Knox 7 3/8 (GONE)
Fits great - just have too many black hats
af81a90a.jpg

89939168.jpg

If you are interested in any trades (7 3/8) let me know and I can provide more detailed information.
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Hey hey! what color is that Huckel, and is the inside nice? And what price do you have in mind?
The inside looks almost new to me. The color is real close to my acorn stylemaster.
The tag on the inside reads:
Ref #333
Barcelona
Beige 9162

The sweat band reads 100% Fur Felt
Huckel Quality Hat

I was trying to trade it for a hat that fits me but I'm open to offers.
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Tomorrow I'm heading out to sea on a cruise for a few days and won't have constant contact with the outside world so please don't be upset if you don't get a quick response from me to any questions or offers you may have. I have had numerous inquiries about selling the remaining hats but no deals to trade and no other offers, so I will probably put the remaining hats up for sale with prices on here when I get back from the cruise. Everyone who wishes to celebrate it have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace