Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shafer Hat Works 100X pure beaver felt

202Caleb

New in Town
Up on the block, pun intended, is a roughly 5 year old western handmade by Fred Schafer out of Noble, Oklahoma. 100X, pure beaver in silverbelly. The hat was custom sized to my head and comes out to basically 7 1/4. Cattleman crown is finished to about 4 1/2", brim is a shade under 3.5", a hair over 3 1/3. This is one of the finest hats I've ever even handled, much less owned. Hand crafted the old school way by a master hatter, this sweet baby is a modern classic. The only reason I'm parting with it is because I'm moving toward wider brims to accommodate my fat freaking face lol, so my loss is your gain. It's currently without a band but if you need one I'm sure I can scrounge one up.

From an Oklahoma tourism site:

"A master craftsman and artist like none other, Fred Schafer offers custom made cowboy hats, top hats and fedoras handcrafted to fit each person's unique measurements and design preferences. Schafer Hat Works has made hats for many famous people like General Schwarzkopf, Dale Earnhardt Jr., both Presidents George H.W. and George W. Bush, Travis Tritt, Toby Keith, Charlie Daniels and Steven Tyler."

Looking to get less than half of what I paid for it, it's yours for $400 plus shipping. Let's make a deal!
20231016_175703.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner