Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shoes from Violet Promotions, UK.

Salv

One Too Many
I've just found the website for Violet Promotions and wondered if anyone had ever bought shoes from them. They are mainly a R&R/rockabilly clothing dealer - bowling shirts, drape jackets, Western jackets, brothel creepers, winkle pickers - but they have some very nice shoes dotted about, all priced at a reasonable £80.00 + postage. I'm considering a pair of their EVA sole white buck shoes (they sell pink bucks as well). Click on a thumbnail to go to the appropriate page at Violet.

Here are the white and pink bucks:

They also sell various EVA sole spectators/two-tone brogues:

EVA sole white buck loafers:

Leather sole spectators:

Saddle-style brogues:

Two-tone wingtips:

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have several pairs of their shoes, including the pink bucks! My everyday brown slip ons are from them as well. They're made pretty well for shoes that you would think would be made for looks only.
The only problem as of late, is that the folks who run it have a bad habit of not getting back to you. You can't order without contacting them first to inquire about availability. Sometimes they write back, but usually, they don't!
They've lost out on a few sales from me personally that way! Shame too, cuz I like their stuff :(
flat-top

Salv

One Too Many
Thanks for the replies chaps - I've just emailed them so I'll see what they say. If I don't hear from them in a few days there's a phone number on their site that I can call.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
I wonder how they compare to these shoes with were discussed here a while back...?

http://www.pediwear.co.uk/detail.php?stock_ID=54

classicmelly.jpg

I was seriously considering buying a pair, but I thought they might be a bit narrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda