Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Dark Side - Shadow and Silhouette Portraits

I dare say that is true HJ.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Don't know if it is an accurate quote or not but I always liked what Daniel Boone was reported to have said in 1799 when asked why he was leaving KY & headed into the territories west of the Mississippi: "Because it's gettin' too damn crowded!"

I can't blame the man.

RJR

Don't know if it is an accurate quote or not but I always liked what Daniel Boone was reported to have said in 1799 when asked why he was leaving KY & headed into the territories west of the Mississippi: "Because it's gettin' too damn crowded!"

I can't blame the man.
:cool:

Willebe

A-List Customer

I can't blame the man.
Some days it does feel crowded. I hope to move out to a little more remote area in a few years. The land here is beautiful with rolling hills of both open and forested areas. I'm not looking to be completely off grid or anything, just a little quieter with some room to stretch my legs. My wife is from Canada, above Montana region in Alberta, she longs for some stretch of land that enables her to look off into the horizon and see for miles. She really doesn't like the hustle and bustle of city life.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
PB250002.JPG
Not a shadow and not really a silhouette, so I'm not sure this should even be on here, but what the heck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch