Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
I befriended the mom of one of the guys I swing dance with and she found out about my obsession with the golden age and GAVE ME HER VINTAGE BLOW DRYER. It's gorgeous and wraps up in a little round case that looks like an old circular train case. I owe that woman big time. Still works like magic! :eusa_clap

PS

A-List Customer
Ideas for recreating this hairstyle........

p6mag.jpg

There is a girl over on live journal with the cutest 20's flapper bob that uses a curling iron to 'finger wave' her hair and its just to die for.

ShortClara

One Too Many
PS said:
p6mag.jpg

There is a girl over on live journal with the cutest 20's flapper bob that uses a curling iron to 'finger wave' her hair and its just to die for.

Holy moly her hair is divine!

I have used a curling iron for waves, or strategically placed kinks... it works, you just have to practice.

ShortClara

One Too Many
desi_de_lu_lu said:
I needs yer bonnet!
l_f4b78b893421bd676749984bfb1c5307.jpg

Desi di lu lu, I just love your look - even when you are angry-coveting-bonnet-pants! Maybe especially when you are angry-coveting-bonnet-pants! I wanna be a chippie, so all of your collective awesomeness can rub off on me.... :(

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
Desi di lu lu, I just love your look - even when you are angry-coveting-bonnet-pants! Maybe especially when you are angry-coveting-bonnet-pants! I wanna be a chippie, so all of your collective awesomeness can rub off on me.... :(

Thanks ShortClara, we would love to have you as a Chippie! :D

And thank you also to MaryDeluxe, Dollydaydream and any others! You guys are the swellest!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Smuterella = GORGEOUS!

Here's my Clara Bow inspired 1920s madness. (Obviously it's a lil crazier because my hair has it's own personality ;) )

Vivian Regan, Carmine the Bowler & Pink Dahlia
l_6d955f664c63ebee2b701276de3cb7d2.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Smuterella, I love the color of your hair, the color of your lips, and "What ever happened to Baby Jane?". L-O-V-E-L-Y. Lipstick brand + shade please?
Smuterella said:
this was todays effort - it went rather well i think

2008_06230008.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
The lipstick s M.A.C mattene in 40's pink, its my favourite colour at the moment, its neutral-ish but very retro. even more so in real life.

thanks everyone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff