Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

NancyLouise

One of the Regulars
5177601738_2238e74215.jpg

My computer and I are obviously on the same wave length - meter the exposure of the picture according to the hair haha

SheBear74

Practically Family
I am in between growing out my pixie and still trying to keep my bangs. I managed to get some waves at the top, but didn't mean too. I had put some mini hair clips in my hair to keep it out of my face while cleaning, and when I took them out the waves where there. :)

utf-8BSU1HMDA5MjEtMjAxMDExMTUtMjA1OS5qcGc.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Thanks! I am at that in between stage where it's just not long enough to put up. I am so ready for it to be at my shoulders again!!! My husband keeps reminding me that he told me NOT to cut it. I keep telling him he should have tried harder to stop me. lol

NancyLouise

One of the Regulars
Thanks a lot GrantFan and OldSoul :)
Rocky Horror, the lighter hair seems so suiting to your complexion and I can imagine your sets stay better with the bleached hair?
Antje, that style is very nice, I've yet to really attempt rolls on my hair but I think it looks very good!

RockyHorror

One of the Regulars
It's strange, but the condition of my hair didn't change at all after bleaching it twice! So I'm not noticing much of a difference in the way it responds. I'm about to have another go at lightening it though, so I may tell a different story later haha.
Shebear and Antje you both look so lovely!

Antje

One Too Many
Thank you everyone! I tried to follow her instructions, but I had some fighting with my bangs, mine are short and in the book the girl has long bangs, so I had to improvise, but I think it turned out well.

SheBear74

Practically Family
Thank you everyone! I tried to follow her instructions, but I had some fighting with my bangs, mine are short and in the book the girl has long bangs, so I had to improvise, but I think it turned out well.

I think it turned out beautiful as always!

Antje

One Too Many
I did'nt take of the front so that was actually really nice when I got out of bed, here is a picture of the back, it was very dark in the room so I hope it shows what I did

2v8hggi.jpg

RockyHorror

One of the Regulars
So I feel like I just posted, but I'm so happy with my new hair cut, plus i think that i've finally mastered pin curls on myself! I've only been able to get curls like this from rollers before and i'm ecstatic!
Photo_00017-2.jpg

RockyHorror

One of the Regulars
I rolled the top section backwards in stand up curls. I got reallylazy with the sides/back, I split it into two sections down the center back and rolled the hair towards my face.
thats such a simple, pretty style kamikat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points