Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Toni

New in Town
Thank you for all your compliments :) Unfortunately when I took it down the front came out really well but the back wasn’t quite as good (hence no photos) but I’m going to use smaller pieces next time and practice more to see how that turns out - I’m still loving it though!

RodeoRose I think the shininess of my hair is mostly down to the flash on my camera! but I use Schwarzkopf Live XXL Cosmic Blue - the only thing I put on my hair usually is Tresemme Heat Defence Spray and I use the Tresemme Colour Revitalise Shampoo and Conditioner. I hope you get your dramatically shiny hair! :)

Miss sofia

One Too Many
317430_184197551654343_100001922992562_401233_1333786345_n.jpg

This was an attempt at victory rolls, 'scuse the rogue curl sticking out the side of me head,drat wind and bad setting and my dodgy fringe and my Marlon "The Godfather" Brando face!! (I hate having my picture taken in case you can't tell).

rue

This was an attempt at victory rolls, 'scuse the rogue curl sticking out the side of me head,drat wind and bad setting and my dodgy fringe and my Marlon "The Godfather" Brando face!! (I hate having my picture taken in case you can't tell).

Finally a picture of you besides the one in your avatar! It's funny I was just thinking about it too....

Your hair looks beautiful and from what I can tell so does that outfit... you're lovely Miss Sofia :D

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab

Gorgeous hair, stole, pin...etc. Wish we could see your whole outfit! It looks divine.

Your hair is amazing, I love the two toned colour.
X
BD

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Rue - I will be brave and post some more pictures. I know it's sappy and a bit self absorbed perhaps, but i hate having my pic taken. Hence the 'meh' face. (So attractive - not!!) xx

Black Dahlia - Thanks honey! The two-tone colour was an accident as the streak was platinum blonde, but my hair started snapped off, so i chucked some dye on it, as you do! I'm growing out the fringe now.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Sofia, you are lovely! I think your hair looks great and your outfit looks stunning as well.

Vaihingen - You're a doll! I love your hairstyles. What do you think about a really rich dark chocolate brown?

Miss sofia

One Too Many
OOh thank god it's not just me then!! (Btw, you have no need to be shy, being that we never see you and Vivien Leigh in the same room)! Where is Tomasso, any ideas? I've been missing his drollness and banter!

ginfizz

One of the Regulars
Tonight my friend is having a speakeasy themed party. Unfortunately I didn't know it was themed until about 20 minutes before it was time to leave. This was the rushed result.
Photo158.jpg

MissLaurieMarie

One of the Regulars
Today was Thanksgiving, so I got extra dressy, even though it was just me and my boyfriend having turkey at home. I did a dry pincurl at the front then attempted a french twists a la vintage hairstyling, but my hair was too short. So I just shoved a bunch of bobby pins in it and some harvest-coloured flowers and called it a day.

thanksgiving_hair1.jpg
thanksgiving_hair2.jpg

ZombieGirl

One of the Regulars
Today was Thanksgiving, so I got extra dressy, even though it was just me and my boyfriend having turkey at home. I did a dry pincurl at the front then attempted a french twists a la vintage hairstyling, but my hair was too short. So I just shoved a bunch of bobby pins in it and some harvest-coloured flowers and called it a day.

thanksgiving_hair1.jpg
thanksgiving_hair2.jpg

It may not be a classic french twist but you've created something very soft and lovely... I really like that it's a bit asymmetrical. Beautiful!

W-D Forties

Practically Family
Tonight my friend is having a speakeasy themed party. Unfortunately I didn't know it was themed until about 20 minutes before it was time to leave. This was the rushed result.
Photo158.jpg

Your hair looks amazing ginfizz! My hair never looks that good even when I spend hours messing with it, not fair!

Juliet

A-List Customer
Doesn't it just figure, that I get these curls in front after I was dead tired, and set my sections completely haphazardly? :confused:

Sorry for the quality, I just can't figure out how to take nice pictures of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21