Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

K.McG

New in Town
everyones hair is so fabulous!!

ive managed to find a few pictures on my phone from the past few months, so i apologize for the silly photofaces as well as the filters on some, my phone as pretty much been my computer since mine died in october.

IMG_5369.jpg

a spur of the moment dryish set, after watching 'My Week with Marilyn'

IMG_0747.jpg

a slightly failed first set with sponge rollers, my hair wasnt quite dry when i took them out, but the front came out nicely and hotsticks saved the rest.

IMG_4055.jpg

a more successful sponge roller set

IMG_9003.jpg

this turned into

this
IMG_8195.jpg

on the second day, my most successful, if accidental wave to date. and that was in october!

MissLaurieMarie

One of the Regulars
I had a very successful hair day today. I think I posted last time I did a victory roll & back roll 'do, but this time my hair is long enough so it's not falling out of the back rat.

e75812bc831211e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg
67867e98831211e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

I do have two rolls, but the side one is smaller and you can't see it at this angle :)

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
HannahJane, I know how you feel...it seems like when my hair cooperates is at the end of the day when I just don't care anymore and am getting ready for bed!

I've been too busy to set my hair decently combined with the fact that I switched setting lotions and haven't been having much luck with LottaBody. It may be the water/lotion ratio and it may be that I'm an overbrusher so it's bummed me out enough to just have me sporting a Grace Kelly sleek french twist. However I did get a good set last week and just Hedy Lamarr'ed it again with some bows on each side:

7039702411_635c0a0818.jpg

And then I went for a more Elvis-inspired rockabilly look:

6902405860_667cb5d12e.jpg

katiesparkles

One of the Regulars
what was it she sprayed on her hair at the beginning before she rolled it?

It's basically a leave-in conditioner! I used to use it all the time when I was in Germany, esp. when my hair was still wet, so I could brush it. I haven't really seen such a product here in the US, now that I think about it. *headscratch
My favorite "higher'end" LIC (and the only one I could find over here so far, to be honest) is Schwarzkopf Bonacure Moisture Kick, I think they sell this online! :)

On a side note... I NEED TO TRY THIS!!!

Last edited:

SheBear74

Practically Family
Lol I am making the my son's and husband finish the cake off! I gave myself one free day and now I am back to low carb!!! ;) Thanks for the birthday wishes. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran