1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

Show us your hair do's....

Discussion in 'Beauty' started by Vanessa, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Vera Godfrey

Vera Godfrey Practically Family

Looks good to me! You look fabulous!

Grant Fan likes this.
  2. Izabella

Izabella New in Town

This was what my vintage hair looked like in the very beginning when i started to pin curl. Boy, it was infuriating. My curls would always bounce out after 10minutes. Even if i wore my pin curls over night.
    Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 21.54.56.png

I think i've finally got the hang of it though…after much blood, sweat, tears and tantrums!
    Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 21.58.22.png

:)

3. LolitaHaze

LolitaHaze Call Me a Cab

This was my favorite thread here! I can't believe it's been nearly 3 years since the last post!! Here is my latest concoction I came up with today. Gah! That picture is bigger than expected! Yikes!
    MysteryStyle.jpg

4. LolitaHaze

LolitaHaze Call Me a Cab

I got a lot of compliments on my hair tonight. Which I found funny because it is the happy accident of my hair not wanting to do what I had planned. I originally was going to wear my hair down with bumper bangs. I gave up and this happened. I call it the Powder Puff. It's not quite a Poodle and not quite a Dita Bun, and reminds me of the fluffy powder puffs. 20190123_002911.jpg

5. Antje

Antje One Too Many

<3 you are such a beauty, I haven't posted here in aaaagggggeeeess, so nice seeing your post as the first new one lol

6. Vera Godfrey

Vera Godfrey Practically Family

In a fit of despair, I chopped my hair into a pixie. It's cute, but... slowly growing it out and I can do a sort of 50's fluff style now. Eager for it to grow out so I can do more 40's styles. It's going to take forever!