Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

crwritt

One Too Many
I had blow-dried first - as my hair is just naturally horrific (I prefer saying that as opposed to “naturally curly” =P)

No need to be insulting, Octavia. Self loathing is never an attractive trait.

Naturally curly hair is a blessing. It just takes time to learn how to work with it.
Looks like you've found a routine that achieves the look you are after.

SheBear74

Practically Family
Me with my oldest son. My hair was blown around quite a bit, but hey the flower stayed in. lol Not sure if I want to keep it this short, I am missing my curls.

34844_1361002634496_1514467241_3096.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliments! I am a very proud Mama :) It always makes me smile when people say we look alike.

Grant Fan

Practically Family
hailey greenhat said:
GF you are so pretty :eek: and well done on your hair! I'd have bits sticking out everywhere.

Oh thank you so much, I have lots of very thick long hair so it was all my hair and really all of the years i spent dancing taught me how to keep fly aways down. all i can say is product product product.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Nice hair deco_darling. I like your bow pin too.
Grant fan- I like both of your hairstyles. Look like a lot of work.
Antje-I am running out of adjectives to describe how amazing your hair always looks. You remind me of barbie with the pony tail.
Shebear74- You are so pretty. I love your hair also. Is it pinned back or did you get it cut?

Grant Fan

Practically Family
deco darling I love you hat it is so cute
deadpandiva they look like a lot of work but I swear they aren't. I did the 60s style in under 10 minutes.

Jezebel_Amazon

One of the Regulars
deco_darling said:
I haven't posted new hair do's in a long time. But, here are a few past hair styles for now, until I post new ones.

3313541998_1a47a2700b.jpg

selfpic11-1.gif

3328669405_f962f44986-1.jpg

Oh my gosh you are so pretty! Is your hair naturally straight? If so what do you used to hold your curl?

deco_darling

One of the Regulars
Jezebel_Amazon said:
Oh my gosh you are so pretty! Is your hair naturally straight? If so what do you used to hold your curl?

You know, I use whatever I can get my hands on at the time! I use a soft hold spray, styling gel, strong hair spray, and pomade. That's it really.

Oh, and my hair is naturally straight with a slight wave. I have lots of thick hair. I get it mildly layered.

But, really heat setting the hair and putting it in curls over night is the trick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy