Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

SheBear74

Practically Family
This isn't the greatest, but my hair is finally long enough to put up. I was watching Lisa's tutorial on Audry's hair so I did the little poofy part in the front but the back isn't long enough to put on top yet. lol This doesn't look much like her tutorial but I had messed with it for so long this morning I finally just said enough and put in flower and a clip!

DSCN3708.jpg

DSCN3720.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
Tatum, I have to say I love how you do your hair. I have switched from trying to do the 2 victory roll look to more rolls/curls in the front like you have. It works great for when you want to just put the back into a pony tail and add a flower. ;)

Thanks SheBear! It's nice to see you back around ;)

We are trying to organize a FL FL (haha) get-together in late June. All are welcome, check the events thread.

SheBear74

Practically Family
Styled with hot rollers this morning. I was going to sleep with curlers in last night but just didn't get to it. :p

DSCN3771.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Antje, you hair is always so gorgeous!!!

My husband is shooting a head shot today. He used me as a model to get his lighting right. Ugh... lol I thought my hair was cute but in the picture I looked like a black haired Ronald McDonald. Guess who quickly put her hair in a ponytail??? :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy