Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

McVolke

New in Town
Antje, would you happen to have any tutorials on youtube? Your hair is really beautifull. I was also wondering what kind of hair cut you have? And the SCARF!!! I'm drooling.

Frenchy56

A-List Customer
Antje, please share your secret- how do you get a silky scarf to stay so far back on your head? I have wanted to try this style many a time as a kind of substitute snood, but I can't even tie the scarves on my head, they slip off being that far back. You look amazing, so I would love your advice! :)

SheBear74

Practically Family
I hate posting a picture after Antje, to hard to follow her beauty! I am going to have to start using photoshop on my pictures. lol I went with straight hair today. My husband had a chuckle yesterday, with my hair in a ponytail and my short bangs he said all I needed was some pointy ears and I could live long and prosper. lol

DSCN3811.jpg

Antje

One Too Many
Oh my gosh ladies, you make me blush, I'm sorry no youtube tutorials for me, but maybe who nows.
I just put some bobby pins on to the scarf otherwise it wil also fall out from my hair.
@shebear I love your bangs!

Drappa

One Too Many
I hate posting a picture after Antje, to hard to follow her beauty! I am going to have to start using photoshop on my pictures. lol I went with straight hair today. My husband had a chuckle yesterday, with my hair in a ponytail and my short bangs he said all I needed was some pointy ears and I could live long and prosper. lol

DSCN3811.jpg
OT - I love your hair, but am totally head over heels in love with that bed quilt! Is it a cathedral windows quilt by any chance? Did you make it?

SheBear74

Practically Family
Thanks for the quilt compliments :D I didn't make it, I wish I could quilt, I got it at Bed Bath and Beyond. I can't remember what company made it but I got it on sale for 49.99 down from 120.00!

SheBear74

Practically Family
Isis, that is some super cute hat hair. :D

Lolly, your hair looks great! Love the happy accidents. :)

SheBear74

Practically Family
If anyone has any ideas on how to do an up do on shorter hair that looks a bit more vintage please let me know. At the moment I have to use clips to keep all of the back up. :p I do have to brag on my sister just a bit. She is an award winning jeweler and made the beautiful locket I am wearing. It has a lotus flower on one side and a sand dollar on the other. Such a sweet sister she put diamonds and gems stones in it too!

DSCN3820.jpg

DSCN3822.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24