Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Clabbergirl

One of the Regulars
Yesterdays hair...I tried something different for me. Today's is still in curlers! :)

imag1249x.jpg

imag1263.jpg

Love the hair, but I MUST HAVE the glasses!!!!!! They are adorable!

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
wahine; [url=http://www.apload.de/display-i173976bvhn1g.html said:
thumb-i173976bvhn1g.jpg
[/url]
![/I]

You've got a perfect front roll there! I always find these really hard to do! Incidentally I tried myself the other day... I hadn't set my hair so I put it up and covered most of it with a beret and just did a front roll, but just kept slipping and this was the best I could manage (with a ton of hairspray!).

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

m_luvsartdeco

One of the Regulars
You've got a perfect front roll there! I always find these really hard to do! Incidentally I tried myself the other day... I hadn't set my hair so I put it up and covered most of it with a beret and just did a front roll, but just kept slipping and this was the best I could manage (with a ton of hairspray!).

IMG_2454.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

You look so beautiful...love it!

Alice~

One of the Regulars
Thank you Katinka! ^^

Ms Raven Lady: I'm also quite new, but lately I've been practising a lot. :) I used small and medium sponge/foam rollers, and sprayed each section of hair with a mix of setting lotion and water before rolling. I rolled the fringe/bangs section backwards, with 2 small rollers. Then I continued to roll that centre section with medium rollers (like a sponge roller mohawk! :D) in the same direction - so at the back it was rolled under. Finally, with the remaining side hair I created two very defined rows of horizontal medium rollers, all rolled under.

In the morning I took everything out and brushed brushed brushed for about 30 minutes, then coated it in hairspray. After a break, I brushed more - brushing "under" so that the hair curled inwards - and shaped the curl at the top with a hair clip and some spray. :)

LinaSofia

A-List Customer
SheBear are those two pigtails? It looks really cute! :)

Alice, your waves came out so well! I normally use small rollers all over, but I'm now really tempted to go and get some medium sized ones and do bigger waves! Gorgeous.

SheBear74

Practically Family
Yep two pigtails and three rolls. :) I am done with my betty bangs for now. I keep putting them back into rolls so I am going to grow them all the way out.

Retro_GI_Jane

One of the Regulars
Oooh some really great 'do's here since I last checked out this thread.

Shebear, I can't get over it...has anyone told you look like Claudia Black? She played Vala on Stargate (my husband is a SciFi nerd). You look so much like her, it's uncanny!

I've been getting back in the habit of setting my hair now that I think I have the right ratio of Lottabody to water. I still need to work on not overbrushing though. :p

Faux bangs have had my interest lately so I've been playing with all the ways I can wear them with my hair.

With a new headband I found.

7132572733_f8f3ebef99.jpg

6986487920_2a423bf1e1.jpg

Snood day.

6986488262_4f41e35f62.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner