Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Smuterella

One Too Many
my first attempt at a pageboy, not great (I look a little like a spaniel) but better than expected!

2008_0316pageboy0006.jpg

2008_0316pageboy0005.jpg

2008_0316pageboy0004.jpg

PS

A-List Customer
Smuterella said:
my first attempt at a pageboy, not great (I look a little like a spaniel) but better than expected!

2008_0316pageboy0006.jpg

2008_0316pageboy0005.jpg

2008_0316pageboy0004.jpg

You are adorable! I like the hair, alot! Especially the color!

zaika

One Too Many
adele - do you think your technique might work on long-ish hair? thank you so much for posting the tutorial! :eusa_clap i think i finally understand what to do.

smuterella - your pageboy is darling!! i don't think you look like a spaniel! lol and to echo PS, the color is fantastic.

gosh...makes me want to cut my hair...

Smutterella; I fink you look lovely, and not too much like a spaniel. You pull the look off well ;) Nah, not at all like a spaniel, beautifuuuulllll. Bake me a cake ^_^

Adele, thank you! I think I just need more practice. my waves lifted quite a lot when I combed them out, as in gained height, but the bits inbetween the ridges lifted too :/ silly hair of mine.

I got the ridge thing mastered though I think, it's just the neatness I need to concentrate on!!

Magpie Annie

Familiar Face
last day of long hair

hello lovely ladies! I did my hair this weekend, and it fell a bit before I could get a picture, but I had to post because I just chopped 6 inches off of my hair, so this is my last long hair pic for a while! lol I will post pictures of my short hair soon! <3 <3 <3

2347186772_fffdfbc8d8.jpg

2347186962_55db6518ec.jpg

PS

A-List Customer
10pc947.jpg
[/IMG]
I set my hair at night and then pulled a Lolita Haze! I went out with it set for a few hours in the morning! I remember her saying people do no know if you are going to a wedding...whatnot so I kept reminding myself that the entire the time I was out!

Amazing what you can do with extensions, a can of hairspray & 15 minutes

I wanted to do something special for my boss' leaving doo tonight and I thought this would do;

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

Bit messy I know, and I'm taking my pins & hairspray with me to do any refixing throughout the night, but nae bad for a first go I think. The flowers are covering the fact that one roll is fabulous & the other didn't match...

I love it! I feel all girly!!! :D

MissHannah

One Too Many
Sorry to be a thread hog but I just tried out my hotsticks for the first time and got quite a nice wavy/curly do:

Hair200308F.jpg

Hair200308C.jpg

Still struggling a bit with my growing-out fringe - it tends to go into a bit of an eighties flick at the moment...

Lola Valentine

One of the Regulars
Magpie Annie said:
hello lovely ladies! I did my hair this weekend, and it fell a bit before I could get a picture, but I had to post because I just chopped 6 inches off of my hair, so this is my last long hair pic for a while! lol I will post pictures of my short hair soon! <3 <3 <3

2347186772_fffdfbc8d8.jpg

2347186962_55db6518ec.jpg

You're very pretty :)

Magpie Annie

Familiar Face
Lola and Miss Hannah- thanks for your sweet comments! Miss Hannah I really love the first picture you posted on this page! not wonky at all, but super cute!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran