Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
deadpandiva said:
I was inspired by my Pinafore dress to try some youthfull styles.
IMAG0056_edited.jpg
IMAG0053_edited.jpg

IMAG0051_edited.jpg

Cute as the proverbial bug!

Lola Valentine said:
I have a wee question for all you hair goddesses..........Whenever I curl my hair I manage to get it into the perfect wave but only for a little while, for some reason it always pops back into ringlet style curls after a few minutes, which isn't what I want. Does anybody else have this problem and if you do, how do you get your hair to stay in the wave? I use setting lotion, hairspray etc, but neither make a difference [huh]

I should be so lucky!! My hair drops in the time it takes for me to turn round from the mirror & put the hairspray back on the shelf....

I realise this post is no help whatsoever.

Last_Chael

One of the Regulars
gingermore said:
I tried some pin curls last (just in the front on the right hand side - or left if you're looking at the photo on the right) and I was really happy with the wave in front. The rest was a disaster - I brushed heaps but it was just a big fluff ball. I saved it with some hot rollers. I tried finger waves on the other side but they ended up a bit loose.
2644963761_d21acc2d87_m.jpg
2644962867_292f0253f0_m.jpg

Your hair look divine! and my word you bear a striking resemblance to my FAVOURITE Aussie actress, Miranda Otto! I love your hair colour!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
This is not exactly a hair do, but it's a new color, I dyed my hair black yesterday. I was wondering what you ladies think of black for me, if I should go back to red or brown, or what... It's wash out color, so it's easy to change. And I want honest opinions! :)

Oh, and needless to say that all you ladies have made amazing do's once again!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
PolkaDotMeggie said:
I don't want to get off the topic of everyone elses lovely hair... but do you think I could pull off bangs? I have tried in the past, but they never turn out right.

Can you post a picture of you?

Oh, and about black color smudges on the forehead, I just put some moisturizer all the way around my hairline and just wipe it all off when I'm done applying the color, that way the color doesn't stain.

And thank you for the compliments, I'm still uncertain but maybe I just need to get used to it. What makes me uncertain is that the black hair might just make my already dark brown eyes look more dark. I've always thought black hair to be something that suited girls with blue or green eyes best.

Yes! Post a pic. I think there is only one way to tell really go for it!!! You could get a longish fringe, then if you don't like it, you can pin it back :)

Laura Chase; I'd been red for a few months and then went back to black (not like Ms Winehouse) and it took a few days to get used to it. I think such a drastic change does take some getting used to. I think it really does suit you though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran