Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
:eek: You were beautiful before, but now you're BLINDING me!
TessTrueheart said:
DSCN0583-1.jpg

DSCN0599-1.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
SuperKawaiiMama said:
TessTrueheart That is one of the most stunning haircut transformations I have ever seen! Remember what the cut did for Linda Evangelista? I think your life may just be about to take a turn for the even more fun and glamourous. And yes, you do look 10 years younger - in the best possible way. :)
I agree with this. Twiggy's beauty didn't stand out with long hair either, then she chopped it off and WOW!

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
Vix Vixen said:
Incredible and BEAUTIFUL! You look 10+ years younger! WOW! I love it! Makes me wanna cut my hair!

Here's a picture of my grandmother (sorry its a bit distorted. it's a picture of a picture. My stepdad took it from an angle instead of right in front of it). Then a pic of me. I did the hair before I saw the picture. This hairdo is actually why my mom showed me my grandmother's picture. My picture was taken 3 months after she sadly passed away and my mom was SO amazed that my hairstyle resembled my grandmother's so much (3 rolls, although mine don't look as nice...) I hope you ladies can see it.

02.jpg

U look adorable!!
U look just like your grandmother... beautiful!
Lovin the hair!

sweatyspaghetti

Familiar Face
my hair is very different...but right now i look very....eww..:eek:

littlesoul002.jpg

I like to do rolls when i do my rockabilly 'do, but i think i need to alter my haircolor a bit to make it look unique. i was thinking like a bleach blonde with hints of black.
xxx

Tatum

Practically Family
Love/hate this one!

So, I love the front, but the fact that I was falling asleep last night while doing the back totally shows. Plus, that one REALLY blonde streak irks me in the middle of everything. I guess that's the price I pay for having sun-sensitive hair and a convertible. Oh well!

090408-2-of-4.jpg

090408-4-of-41.jpg

090408-1-of-41.jpg

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Tatum, it looks great and definitely not like you fell asleep while doing it! Especially the rolls in the front are very succesful. I don't think vintage styles have to be perfect always, if you look at old photos you will see that normal women (meaning not movie stars) didn't have perfectly curled hair.

I have a question but I didn't want to make a new thread, hope you have some input. I want to cut my hair in a way so that I can wear it as a 20's bob for everyday and still have it long enough to be able to wave and pin curl it for a 30's look... What length do you think I should go for?

I really love this style I saw on Miss 1929's friend (the redhead), she, however, has a much longer and slimmer face than me, I have a pretty round head and chin.

What do you ladies think, what type of style would suit me and still meet my needs: being able to wear it straight for everyday and waved and curled for special occasions?

l_5baf62c9854e39a0d804474e8c9de068.jpg

I've earlier had a slightly longer bob myself:

MissHannah

One Too Many
sweatyspaghetti said:
my hair is very different...but right now i look very....eww..:eek:

littlesoul002.jpg

I like to do rolls when i do my rockabilly 'do, but i think i need to alter my haircolor a bit to make it look unique. i was thinking like a bleach blonde with hints of black.
xxx

Hey this is really cute sweatyspaghetti!

And tatum - I'm well jealous - it looks GORGEOUS!

Tatum

Practically Family
Ooh, Laura Chase, I really like you with a bob! Could you accomplish what you wanted with that cut? I find myself going back to old haircuts, and that they usually work...

Thanks for the kudos, Laura Chase and MissHanna. We'll see what today comes out like...! Darn these hurricanes...

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
Yes, bloomin weather!
Think we got the tail end of it here in the UK. The Event we were going to has been cancelled.
Tatum, loving the hair! I can't believe you don't like the uber blond bit! It's so cool!!
Kate

(who would love a bit of sunshine and a convertible!)lol

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
TessTrueheart said:
Today I went from this:

DSCN0436.jpg

To this:

DSCN0583-1.jpg

DSCN0599-1.jpg

So it's goodbye 40's dame and hello 50's ingenue! What do you ladies think?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! It is so becomming and youthful looking on you!

Naama

Practically Family
True, really good hairstyle for you're face! You look so cute and boy-ish :)
Wish I could pull that pixie look up so wel!

Naama

PS

A-List Customer
I just bought a snood. Could I see some picture of how you wear yours?

PS

A-List Customer
Using Honey Doll's Tutorial

whoa nelly this was a lot of hair to pile on my head. not sure how i like it.
2guxqif.jpg
[/IMG]
2ryhymr.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace