Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

cecil

A-List Customer
MissHannah said:
190709B.jpg

MissHannah you've always reminded me of Dovima. Not so much because you're a dead ringer for her, it's more about the way you carry yourself. That and the eyebrows I guess!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
A couple of styles from last week. The first was pre getting my roots done and no makeup... Eh... look at the style.

The second one, reminded me a bit of Paulette Goddard. Not saying I look like her or that is her style, just felt a bit like her. :-D

3748522764_550c90ceb9_o.jpg

3748522806_aaccc53a3b_o.jpg

Tikismall

New in Town
I am a bit late for this thread but here is a photo of my hair when it was a bit shorter.
Wet set with medium foam rollers over night!
Hope you like it!

pic7.jpg

Kaisha

New in Town
MissHannah- Colour me green with envy, you and your hair always look absolutely incredible and inspiring!

Toni- I love your victory rolls! They always looks great with black hair, too :)

MissAmelina

A-List Customer
pretty faythe said:
Question, what would be going on with the other side of the head with this hair do?
pincul.jpg

Hmmm....probably nothing if it is all swooped over from one side. Or maybe it is parted in the middle? In which case it would be a variation of the same thing. Either way, it shore is purdy!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
cecil, wow, great observation about MissHannah and Dovima! Both very charismatic on photos.

dovima2_foothilltechorg.jpg
190709B.jpg

pretty faythe, I'm sure it'd all be slicked to one side and the curls arranges sculpturally here.

Antje

One Too Many
pretty faythe said:
Question, what would be going on with the other side of the head with this hair do?
pincul.jpg

I think it wil be difficult, but try to fingerwave it to that side, It will be a pain to do it but I would be an option, or just sweep it to one side I guess

Antje

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
a0095048fdce-1.jpg

Here's my new haircut.
1326259e195a.jpg

I pinned it up in the back. It was sort of resisting the curl yesterday.

You look great in this new do, Im curious how it will look in pincurls,

Miss Hannah, :eusa_clap marvelous

Lolita is it a roll in the front or is it a loose curl???
You look beautifull btw, even without make up

and for everyone I forgot :eusa_clap

harvesthobo

New in Town
Oh yeah, I've seen her blog before, it's really nice, but I completely forgot the site! Thanks for the link! I feel like her luau hair is getting at a similar idea as the updo I'm looking at.

Cherry Candee

New in Town
Kaisha said:

Drop
Dead
Gorgeous!!

I need some help from you dolls. I've been experimenting with foam rollers, but I feel I need some setting lotion.

I can't find Lottabody (sp?) here, and no one knows what a setting lotion is in this country *sigh* ... can you give me some names so I can shop around?

Thanks!! <3

Cinnamon

New in Town
Tikismall said:
I am a bit late for this thread but here is a photo of my hair when it was a bit shorter.
Wet set with medium foam rollers over night!
Hope you like it!

pic7.jpg

You look so beautiful here! My hair actually comes out just like yours does when I do pin curls.

BTW, love the tats. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner