Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your lamps!

Nick Charles

Practically Family
Here;s my desk lamp

d1_1.JPG

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
This is the largest one I have. And darn, I really need a larger corner table to match it.

sth2grayleftfrontview.jpg

This small but perfectly formed collection belongs to a woman named Gudrun, with whom, I am regretfully, not yet acquainted.
According to the manufacturer, she is made from aluminum extrusion and can safely be walked upon by a 200lb Human.

mf11036-5.jpg

B
T

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
BellyTank said:
This is the largest one I have. And darn, I really need a larger corner table to match it.

Man, you could jump real high off that table lamp!

BellyTank said:
This small but perfectly formed collection belongs to a woman named Gudrun, with whom, I am regretfully, not yet acquainted.
According to the manufacturer, she is made from aluminum extrusion and can safely be walked upon by a 200lb Human.

mf11036-5.jpg

B
T

Wow, that's the best looking extruded aluminum lady I'VE ever seen... and I'm talking from experience!

BT, I think your pics got mixed up somehow...

Swing High,
- Cousin Hepcat

Bilko

New in Town
A bakelite table lamp, i would like to think 30`s 40`s period also an interesting home front patriotic ashtray.......Bilko
P1010536.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats