Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

Lokar

A-List Customer
Crosspost from the thrift store thread:

These brogues cost 40kr (£3.34/ $5.51). They're newly polished in this photo, which is why they have no shoelaces. There are no manufacturer signs at all, just "Made in Italy" inside the shoe and on the bottom of the sole.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Here are some more:

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

Warbaby

One Too Many
Great find, Gene! Those are really cool shoes and eminently suitable for a harp player.

The thrift shop angels were on my side today as well. I scored these two pair of Italian shoes for $3.49 a pair. Both in only slightly worn condition and a perfect fit.

Ferrini

ShoesFerrini1cr.jpg

ShoesFerrini2cr.jpg

Vito Rapalo

ShoesVitoRapalo1cr.jpg

I've never seen myself as a tassled loafer kind of guy before, but for $3.50 I'll give 'em a try...

weinerman

New in Town
Great collections everyone, I,m new here and don't feel guilty about my shoe thing now! My question is belts, where does one find belys for some of the unusaul colored shoes?

sproily

Practically Family
25761030975096547129047.jpg

It's really hard to find proper shoes from Finland and for my size. I'm a 44 (US 11, UK 10) and I haven't seen ONE pair of vintage shoes that would fit.

I'd love a pair of brown/white spectators but whaddaya know..

Anyone know a good website where I can order Stacy Adam shoes online and that they would willingly ship to Finland? They have quite a few nice looking shoes for the student budget.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
sproily said:
25761030975096547129047.jpg

It's really hard to find proper shoes from Finland and for my size. I'm a 44 (US 11, UK 10) and I haven't seen ONE pair of vintage shoes that would fit.

I'd love a pair of brown/white spectators but whaddaya know..

Anyone know a good website where I can order Stacy Adam shoes online and that they would willingly ship to Finland? They have quite a few nice looking shoes for the student budget.

Spectacular! :eusa_clap :p They still make that style at Edward Green called Shannon which cost around USD1000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats